Saturday 28 March 2009

Random listing

I apologise that it's taken so long to update here. Truthfully, there's not a great deal to say. There's been no real life stuff gone on since the meeting with the games master which ended in total weirdness. I deleted him from my MSN list - but not blocked; its a tactic - he hasn't been in touch. Game, set and match I suppose but c'est la vie.

My lack of any adventures since isn't for lack of trying I should point out. No one is biting at the moment. At least no one that I would want to bite with. I'm not sure what it means, but I'm worrying that its the horrible 'age' thing. I am practically pensionable to the young, permatan gay brigade. Not that I was ever going after them anyway. Still, it's a bit of a worry; either that or I'm too picky by half. The excomunicated one is back on the scene. Well on and off the scene anyway. I can't work out if I want to or should go back there really. It's ticking over and not likely to progress. An option shall we say.

So the thing thats annoying me at the moment is random listing on profiles. Like I say, I might be getting old or something, but if I've got a passing interest in a guy, even if it's just likely to be a casual one-nighter, I at least want to know a little about him. These guys who in the 'about me' box just reel off a list of crap - most of the time I'm not even sure what they are listing - are just lazy. It's also dubious that they can't string a sentence together. I mean, if I want to meet a guy, I want to know that he has some substance behind him and isn't just a collection of random words. It's very annoying.

No comments: