Sunday 22 February 2009

The unattainable

So obviously I have this knack of finding men that I can find someway to maintain an emotional disconnect with. Clearly that indicates that there is something wrong with my whole mindset on this sort of thing, given that I would have thought that the reason for meeting guys and potentially embarking on a relationship would be to connect emotionally.

The latest one - the games master - is a prime candidate for a man I can disconnect with on that level because he's clearly not after anything serious. He asked for my advice on not having a relationship in order to spend some time enjoying himself. So then, the mixed emotions come into play having had lunch with the guy. There's no chance of a relationship, so that's a plus for him and me. But that doesn't stop the questioning in my mind of whether he'll want to even have anything to do with me the more he reveals his online self in the chat room. Why should I even care?

Meanwhile, the psycho is back on the scene. My brains have headed south for the evening. Will extricate myself from this unfortunate situation at a later date.

No comments: