Monday 9 February 2009

Where was I?

Well that was an unexpected intermission. I don't usually get sick; at least not the kind of sickness that lasts for days and requires complete bed rest. Let's chalk that one up to experience and hope not to return there for quite some time. I can confirm that nothing good has come of it either. The least you'd expect, or rather someone as intollerant of illness as much would expect, would have been some quality time to contemplate things. That didn't happen. The whole affair was constrained to the more mundane matters of how to overcome shivering cold, sore throats and blocked airways.

Consequently, I don't have a great deal to say. Things are going to get interesting on the work front from what I've seen of my inbox. I'm not going to say too much, because my present, or rather constant, fear is that I'm overreacting to events. Suffice to say, my understanding was that if an organisation wanted to create a post for someone they would do their utmost not to put many obstacles in the way. Given that there are more obsactles apparently being erected at the moment. Draw your own conclusions.

No comments: