Friday 24 August 2007

Do you want a slave?

That was the question that the latest guy to send me a pm asked eventually. It seems like a reasonably good place to start this. He was better than most at least. He sent a picture because his profile didn't contain one and, although he was outside the age range on my preferences, I thought that I should at least be polite. Spending far too much of my life in these chat rooms, I usually decide that I have no time to waste - so no pic and over my age range will almost certainly result in the close button being pressed and leaving it at that. Added to that, frankly, I was (still am) after a quick meet in the city. But there's no one normal out there at the moment. Or at least it doesn't seem like it.

So he did all the usual stuff that a man of a certain age, clearly horny and with nothing better to do on a Friday morning would do - "I'd love to suck it for you" and I maintained my air of politeness, "That'd be nice" I said. Perfectly true, even if there was no way it was going to happen. "Of course" he continued, "I'd have to swallow". Well fine, but how many gay men below the age of 50 do you know that wouldn't swallow when they're on their knees having a good time these days?

Clearly, this wasn't going anywhere. Though at this time of the morning, what would I expect? So then I'm into the 'how do I extracate myself from this one while staying pleasant' strategy. The trust "Well I would hope so" just came out. Wrong. It gives them hope which isn't really there. "I'd like to be your slave" he added. Shit! Not good. So not good. There's nothing you can say to that - well, not if you're not into that whole S&M thing I suppose. I didn't respond to that one. Then, happily, he gave me an out. "Do you want a slave?" he asked. Honesty is, I'm sure you'll agree, the best policy. "Not really" I told him. He was gone.

First one of the day. Lets see what happens next.

No comments: